Hi Everyone,

Participants are needed to fill out two surveys for two researches about prospective English teachers. You can find the links below, thank you.

An ideal foreign (English) teacher: http://www.surveey.com/SurveyStart.aspx?lang=2&surv=99bad792cd3f4541a703632fbc803f30

Students' Perceptions of Plagiaris: http://www.surveey.com/SurveyStart.aspx?lang=2&surv=17077df611f6424cbdb87f418ffa6605

Friday, April 12, 2013

5th Grade Unit 6 Physical Education Teaching Storytelling





BETÜL GÖK
09131O37 3A

CLAS:5th Grade

UNIT :6

SUBJECT : Physical Education

GRAMMAR POINT : Can and Can’t



PRESENTATION

The objectives are;
  • To make them prepare the lesson
  • To draw students attention
  • To check students’ knowledge about Bremen Musicians
  • To make them familiar with the story
The material is;

 The activity is;
  • Predicting the story
  • Before presenting the story, students watch a video including only scenes without any words about Bremen Musicians.The teacher ask students to describe the video, students tell what they see and also the teacher asks whether they know this story or not. Then, teacher tells the story.


PRACTICE
The activity:
·         Retelling the story
Story is;
BREMEN MUSICIANS
There is an old farmer and donkey . One day the farmer says :
You are old and gray, go away !
The donkey says:  No, I can’t go, please let me stay there.
The farmer says: you’ re old and gray, you can’t stay. You can’t do anything that I say.
The donkey says: I can run, ı can run
I can run and run and I’m having lots of fun
Can you?
The farmers only laughs and says : Go away !
The donkey says: I am going to Bremen, I want to be a musician !
In another farmer, there is a farmer and dog. One day the farmer says:
You ‘re old and gray, go way !
The dog says: No, I can’t go, please let me stay there.
The farmer says: You’re old and gray, you can’t stay. You can’t do anything that I say.
The dog says:    I can jump, ı can jump
                        I can jump and run and I’m having lots of fun
                        Can you?
The farmer only laughs and says: Go away !
The donkey sees the dog and says : Come with me ?
The dog answers: To where?
The donkey answers: I am going to Bremen, I want to be a musician, the dog joins the donkey.
In another farmer, there is a farmer and cat. One day the farmer says:
You ‘re old and gray, go way !
The cat says: No, I can’t go, please let me stay there.
The farmer says: You’re old and gray, you can’t stay. You can’t do anything that I say.
The cat says:    I can hop, ı can hop,
                       I can hop and run and I’m having lots of fun
                       Can you?
The farmer only laughs and says: Go away !
The donkey and the dog see the cat and they say : Come with us?
The cat answers: to where?
The dog and the cat : We’re going to Bremen, we want to be musicians. The cat joins them.
On the road, they start to talk what they can do in the Bremen to be musicians.
The dog says: I can play the guitar.
The cat says: I can play the piano and the donkey says: then, I can sing a song.
Finally, they arrive Bremen and the donkey sings a song, the dog plays the guitar and the cat plays the piano then they live happily ever after.


The objectives are;

  • To check how well they learn the story.
  • To check their knowledge of grammar and vocabulary structure that are targeted
  • To be able to retell the story with their own words
      The procedure is;
  • The students who are volunteer to retell the story, retell the story with his own words


PRODUCTION
The activity is;
  • Writing a dialogue between the characters “donkey,dog,cat and the farmer”

The objectives are;
  • To make them.
  • To develop their cooperations with other students
  • To be able to wrk cooperatively
  • To be able to use their creativeness by thinking interesting ideas.

The materials are;
  • Donkey,dog,cat and farmer masks

The procedure is;
  • The teacher gives the instruction about the activity. He says that they are working in pairs.
  • They choose two caharacters
  • They create a dialogue between them.
  • They present in front of the class using masks.





No comments: