Hi Everyone,

Participants are needed to fill out two surveys for two researches about prospective English teachers. You can find the links below, thank you.

An ideal foreign (English) teacher: http://www.surveey.com/SurveyStart.aspx?lang=2&surv=99bad792cd3f4541a703632fbc803f30

Students' Perceptions of Plagiaris: http://www.surveey.com/SurveyStart.aspx?lang=2&surv=17077df611f6424cbdb87f418ffa6605

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Teaching song, Unit 12 Health Problems,


Evrim ERTAY
09131035 3/A
LESSON PLAN
LEVEL:5th Grade
SUBJECT: Health Problems
DURATION: 10 Minutes
            OBJECTIVES: 
·         Students will be able to understand the song.
·         Students will be able to develop listening skills.
·         Students will be able to understand the lyrics of songs when they listen.
·         Students will have a self-confidence when they realize they understand the song.
·         Students will be eager to learn about the language.
·         Students will be eager to use the language.
MATERIALS: a song about health problems (jeanne neslon and hector marin)

PROCEDURE:
            The teacher comes and tells students that they will learn a song. The teacher tells about the song. Then the students listen to the song firstly for pleasure. Then the teacher gives out a worksheet to fill in the blanks. While listening, the students try to fill the blanks. After the students finish to fill in the blanks, the teacher corrects their answers. As a last activity, the teacher wants the students to be in pairs. She wants them to act out. According to the video, one of the student is the role of doctor. The other is the role of the child who has got an ill.
 LYRICS
Cough , Cough , Cough ,
Doktor help me please.
Achu, achu, what do I do ?
.........., .............., ............
Doktor .......... me please.
Yes, I need your help.
I don't like to cough, cough, cough!
I don't want to .............., achu!
I am going to my .................
He/she will be help me.
Look at my ..............., ahh, ahh!
Listen to my heart
With your heart
I will be ........  ...........

No comments: