Hi Everyone,

Participants are needed to fill out two surveys for two researches about prospective English teachers. You can find the links below, thank you.

An ideal foreign (English) teacher: http://www.surveey.com/SurveyStart.aspx?lang=2&surv=99bad792cd3f4541a703632fbc803f30

Students' Perceptions of Plagiaris: http://www.surveey.com/SurveyStart.aspx?lang=2&surv=17077df611f6424cbdb87f418ffa6605

Sunday, May 19, 2013

4th Grade Unit 4 My Clothes Games


                                                                                                                      SEMA ÖZBEK
                                                                                                                      09131055 3/B

                        TEACHING ENGLISH WITH GAMES

LESSON: ENGLISH
GRADE: 4TH
UNIT: CLOTHES

 General aim:
            We know that all children enjoy with games and plays. Games are not only enjoyable and motivating for children but also provide practice for improving what they have learned. So we should use games while teaching English in our classes. my unit is cloth so I will use a game about cloth. I will use a game which focuses on memorization is based on the Formula “ I go to shopping and I buy….” . Class has to remember and repeat in the correct order of vocabulary and their examples.



LESSON PLAN
            Pre-teaching game; I will teach the clothes. We will study the clothes that we have learned together. I will use some flash cards. We will study and repeat the clothes. Then, we will play a game. Our game is about adding form. Children use the vocabulary they have learned. I will start the game. I will say “I go to shopping and I buy hat.”  One child goes on the sentence with a word. Another will add the new vocabulary in the correct order. The playing game will continue in this way.

Materials: some flashcards



No comments: